Wish
I'd like to highlight that I'm very blessed to be given an opportunity to join the Usrah Budi 1. I met a naqibah, she is Sis Aisyah and she was super duper nice and friendly. I always get excited by the end of a tiring week as every Thursday there's an Usrah. After days filled with classes and assignments, It is very fun to chill with friends and do some activities in Usrah. All of the activities and games like bingo and sharing sessions made us acquire valuable lessons and happy memories.
I met new friends and improved my communication skill as I had to work together with my groupmates (new friends) to present about Adab Berjiran and participate in the question and answer session during the presentation in Usrah.
Throughout the discussion, I learned that we as Muslims should put importance on maintaining a good Akhlak by having good manners in clothing, reciting dua, learning, and eating. We should also be nice to our parents and neighbors. The small kind actions could lead to a greater impact on our society and world. I wish that more people can acquire good Akhlak and consequently lead us to a harmonious life.


Comments
Post a Comment