Biodata
Assalamualaikum and Hi! I'm very happy that you take your time on reading my blog! So before we go further into the E-portfolio, I'd like to introduce myself 💕
Name: Isha Farzana Bt Iszam Kamal
Matric: 2024980
Age: 20
Birthday: 18/2/2001
Age: 20
Birthday: 18/2/2001
Phone: 0182514819
Email: zana.aquarius18@gmail.com
Instagram: ishfrzn
Instagram: ishfrzn
I have 2 birth parents and a stepfather. They are all very nice and loving people. I'm the oldest sister in the family and I have a little brother named Shaif. My mother's name is Shariana, she is the best mom that I could ever ask for. My father's name is Iszam, he is a very hardworking man. My stepfather's name is Khairuddin, he is a man with a very kind heart.
I've been interested in learning languages since I was in kindergarten. I learned Arabic and English as my second language. Understanding multiple languages can be very beneficial as I can communicate with different people from different backgrounds. That is why I enroll myself in International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) and take International English Communication as my course under Kulliyah Language and Management. IIUM has a variety of students from different races, cultures, and gender. It is an opportunity for me to understand different people better and consequently create a harmonious life to live in with each and everyone in this world no matter where they come from.

Comments
Post a Comment