Ayat Quran


This verse (25:70) is very dear to me because, in the past, I was an ignorant person as I used to be involved in fights and create a ruckus for fun. Keeping up with the trends at middle school was one of the things that I usually do. From getting updated with the latest gossips, to being involved in dramas. Sometimes, I even became the trendsetter of the group, doesn't matter if the trend is good nor bad. Little did I know, what I did was causing chaos in the community. However, I became more mature and mindful as the years passed by. So, I changed myself for the better and always make sure that the things that I do would not cause any harm to others. I would avoid unnecessary activities like gossips and dramas. I would also mind my actions and do more good deeds, hoping that Bi'ah Solehah can be achieved. This verse keeps on driving my motivation to keep on doing and being good no matter how bad my past looks. What matters is the person I'm today and how I wanna be in the future. Know that there is always hope for everyone to be better as Allah is the Most Forgiving and Most Merciful.



I hold on to this verse (2:30) because this verse shows the great potential of humanity and how humans can be the vicegerent of Allah on earth. Watching the news, there is a lot of violence and destruction created by mankind. The environment and other living things like plants and animals are at the stake of endangerment and extinction because of the actions made by ignorant people. However, there are still good people in this world and the people who are mindful about life and hereafter that would want to help in saving the world and make the world a better place. The Sustainable Development Goals for 2030 agenda set up by the United Nations is a universal and global goal for all human beings to achieve and actualize so that the world can become more sustainable. I believe that if we humans know our own potential and work together as one united people, we can achieve great things like making the world sustainable. Know that humans have great potential in doing great things for the greater good and be the vicegerent of Allah on earth as Allah is All-knowing.

Comments

  1. Nice articles and your information valuable and good articles thank for the sharing information Zana Chill

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wish

Biodata